Pages

Thursday 3 March 2016

Hello there...

Assalamualaikum and have a nice day..

    First of all,  i dont expect that i will write in this blog again after i left it for almost 3 years ago. It soo unexpectedly that i will use this blog for my course in my degree.  Thanks for my lecturer Dr Fareed that give me a chance to write again in this blog. Ok,  stop with introduction.  From the first lab, i learned a lot of of new thing for example GOMC,  im sure that most of people dont kbow what is GOMC. GOMC.. From my perpective,  it is a good tools to inprove and help the business development. Because the GOMC gives the business an opportunity to be recognize worlwide not limited to a Malaysia only. And i feel excited to know more about GOMC and involving myself in that. Hihihi


    Next,  second life. What is second life? Second life is an online world virtually that we can create a new we and become someone else.  This is interesting app, that can connect people worldwide.  This online world is created by Lindan Lab, based in San Francisco. Im excitwd to create a new me in this online world. Hahaha i dont what to write now,  im drain with an idea what to write.. Haha

Lew phop kan mai kha,  see in next post

Hahaha ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment